Resetting your password
If you ever forget your password or need to reset it, you can use the password reset process below to get the job done. Or if you are able to login as you know your password, you can change your password from within Cloudron.
If you already know your password
- Visit https://www.d19.ca/user-login in your web browser
- Enter your username and password (you can leave the 2FA Token field blank if you do not use Two-Factor Authentication) and tap Sign In
- Tap your username in the top-right corner and then select the Account menu item
- Here you can manage your account details -- you can tap the edit icon next to your display name, primary email, and password recovery email address to update those fields -- and you can tap the red Change Password button to update your password on your account
If you have forgotten your password
- Visit https://www.d19.ca/password-reset in your web browser
- Enter your username then tap the Reset button
- Check your password recovery email address for the password reset email, then click the link in that email to reset your password
Usernames are generally in the firstnamelastname format.
Example: If your full name is Ryan Reynolds, your username is most likely ryanreynolds
If you have forgotten what your password recovery email address was set to or no longer have access to it or are not receiving the password reset email, please contact me.
Remember that your new password must be used for logging into all of your email accounts, so you may need to update the password you have stored in your mail applications such as iOS Mail or Gmail, etc. This will also impact the password you use when accessing webmail apps such as the Rainloop or Roundcube applications I offer.